me

me

Power in love

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Daybookeskness!!!!

So church was GREAT today! I had so much fun! I wore a knock out outfit which I will post pictures of me in in just a little while!!!! Then after church I did my visit teaching, finished my homework, and made some lunch. Then the fun started! Lauren, Lauren Ravasten, and I went and did a photo shoot! It was so much fun!!! I love every picture that we took! Lauren made me look amazing! Props to her. She had so many great ideas for shot angles and just every thing!!!! Then we came home and I edited them so we all look super, super sexy... but I'll let you be the judge!
Here are some of my favorites!












I hope you have enjoyed the show!!!! Let me know which ones you liked!!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the shout out girl! I'll take pics of u guys NE time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I would definitely hire this photographer, or all three. :]

    ReplyDelete