me

me

Power in love

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Red Slipper Syndrome!

So you know when you get that feeling like your in a different land and you really want to get home? That's kind of how I felt this week leading up to my trip home. Don't get me wrong it has been an AMAZING week but I've clicked the heels of my red slippers and woke up at home! I'm so grateful that my parents love me enough to let me come home for the weekend to support one of my best friends!
It's been fun so far... my dad picked me up from the airport and we went and got something to eat and then meandered home. Then I ran and did some errands for my mom :) (home for less than three hours and they are already putting me to work!) and then went and visited my grandparents! One highlight of my day! Another highlight of today is the fact that every time I come home my dad insists that I go play softball with him. So I played TWO slow- pitch softball games tonight... needless to say I'm gonna be sore in the mornin'!
I have breakfast with the fam tomorrow morning and probably a softball tournament to go to. (my dad is coaching tomorrow) Then pedicures and froyo with Lauren Clepper (cutest girl I know!!!!!)
Anyway that's all for tonight I'm going to bed!!!
The Three Amigas!!
(Carey, Lauren, and Me)
The Fam Bam!!!
Love you guys!!!! Grandparents are the Greatest!!!!


Mom and I in Guatemala climbing a Volcano!!!!!
Spain!!!!


Aren't they just ADORABLE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment