me

me

Power in love

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Days, Bad Days

I wanted today to be great but so far I've woken up at 5 am, went back to sleep but slept on my neck wrong. Then woke up to a blizzard outside my window... o and did I forget to mention I started my period yesterday! Yay me! I want things to be good but I guess my mom was right, I shouldn't expect good things to last. I feel so negative compared to how I have been. Maybe it's all the hormones coursing through my veins but today has just not been the best. Yesterday was bad, but at least it had sunshine.
So on a happier note I'm in a children's music class and we have to do a children's music book which I am way psyched about! Mine is going to be about a girl and a flower... when it's done I'll take pictures and post my story so everyone can see it!
This was one of my favorite children's books when I was growing up...
It still is one of my favorites.
By the way! It's my mom's birthday!!!! what a beautiful person she is! Happy 24th Birthday!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment