me

me

Power in love

Monday, January 17, 2011

First one EVER!!!!!

So my roommates have been on me forever to start a blog of my own... I'm not really the blogging type but I guess I'll give it a shot. This week has been super fun! We had an amazing party at our apt. this sunday. It was a breakfast for dinner sunday dinner. Everyone was so great and brought just what we asked for. It turned out to be a huge success. Any plans to do it again? ABSOLUTELY!!!!
Here are some things you need to know about me. I am an Elementary education major and am loving every bit of it. I try to get along with everybody but sometimes it just doesn't work out the way i planned. What you have to understand is that im a people pleaser i try to make everyone around me happy and some times it just drains me. I am also one of those people who tries to do everything for everybody... if you have a problem and tell me about it i will do everything in my power to try and help you out. One of my flaws is that i have a really hard time saying no, to anyone. And i always feel bad when i do.
Anyway i should be done for right now... i'm gonna go watch Pretty Little Liars... kinda an obsession of mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment