me

me

Power in love

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yummy, Yummy Goodness

So im not sure what it is but today has been a great day as well! I think there must be something in the water... Actually I think I know exactly what it is... I read my scriptures again this morning. Second day in a row. It's awesome!!!!! If you aren't doing it, you should! I challenge everyone out there to try it for a week and see what happens. I'm usually not very good at the whole reading my scriptures daily thing but I'm trying and it seems to be working. I'm also trying to read the book of mormon as a whole story instead of verse by verse, it seems to be going really well. I have enjoyed it much better.


As of right now I'm in my TELL 410 class... the most BORING class in the WORLD!!! It's two hours and forty minutes long... ya feel bad for me :(


I feel like I'm jumping all over the place but I get to go home on friday after my dance class! I am so excited! My friend Jordan Wilkins is giving his farewell talk in church this weekend. His mother asked me to sing so I also have to prepare for that as well, but I'm SO excited for his farewell. The best part about singing is the fact that my mom gets to play for me! More time to spend with my mom :)
Here is the same picture of my mom and tuck from yesterday but I've done some retouching :)
What a beautiful lady!!!!!!
Well that's all for now. I'll be back later depending on how tonight goes!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Tonight went well...time for a new blog post!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KILEE'S NIGHT WENT GREAT
    sloppy kisses
    lol
    jk
    bahahaha
    chair on stairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are CRAZY!!! There were no sloppy kisses... My mom reads this blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete