me

me

Power in love

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happily Ever After Anyone?

Many men believe that a grand gesture will get them out of any dog house at any time with any woman but most women do not. I, on the other hand, do. I love gestures, whether they be simple or grand. A gesture to me shows me that you've been thinking about me and want me to know. Showing me you care is a whole lot better then telling me you care. Simple things are great! They don't need to be elaborate. All they need is genuine thought. A simple hello text would be great... "hi, how are you? we haven't talked in a little bit. how have you been?" How simple is that??? That's all it takes to make my world go round. Some of you might call me lame but if you really think about actions speak louder than words!!!!!!! 
I would love it if a man showed up randomly at my door just to go on a walk with me, or to bring me flowers, or anything else for that matter. Where has all the romance gone? I am a hopeless romantic that can never be cured! I will always long for a fairytale ending and there's nothing anyone can do to change that.
I love the silly things that happen when you're trying to impress each other. I love the fumbling for words , the stolen glances, the brushing of hands... I love it all. I even love the awkward moments that end up bringing you closer together. Who doesn't want their happily ever after?
I came across a quote today that I found to be extremely funny and sometimes true.
“The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, it’s boldness.”
~Victor Hugo
I love this quote! It gives me hope and a reason for the foolishness of men! 

With everything that has been going on in my life recently I am glad I am home and have people I love in my life. I don't want to be one of those people who say things like this a don't really mean it. So you can be sure I mean it! I am glad to be home, safe and sound.
Life is good and remember I want the man to be a man and the girl to be the girl! So men it's time to step up! and if you already have feel free to ignore my last statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment