me

me

Power in love

Friday, May 6, 2011

Future

Have you ever wondered where you would be in 5 years? 10 years? There are so many different situations you could be in that far down the road... I always wonder what my life will be like but it is rarely the same. Sometimes I imagine my life where I'm a wife and mother... but most of the time that scares me!? I don't really understand that because i want to get married and start a family, I just think sometimes it's all too much. Then sometimes I think I want to move out east and teach in a small town, live by myself, have a huge dog to protect me, and just be on my own for a while. Doesn't that sound just marvelous? I've never told anyone about that... I think it's because I'm afraid of what my family would think. I want to get married and have a family but I also want to be my own person and become independent.
This is all I'm going to write right now but I plan on writing more...

No comments:

Post a Comment